Hi, everyone! I accomplished my goal of adding 1,000 more words to my project. I just finished writing 1,019 words. I will publish all that I've written so far, but, first let me tell you a few things.
   It is 12:47am here, August 6 of 2011. Clarion Write-a-Thon ends on August 6, but I'm on the eastern part of the globe. The Clarion Workshop is in California, USA. Their August 6 will take place many hours from my clock.
   A few hours ago, the Write-a-Thon received more than $1,000 in donations. Lots and lots of thanks to the kind people who help Clarion! I just can't describe my gladness well enough, but a zillion thanks! I won't be able to forget how you helped us when some of us thought that the Write-a-Thon would end without getting near the goal. The Write-a-Thon now has $2,000 to raise to reach their goal. Thank you! Thank you! :)
    Now, I will just keep up with the writers in the west by asking for donations from more people. If you're visiting my blog for the first time, please check these out:

Clarion Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers' Workshop at University of California, San Diego
The Clarion Foundation
A Message from the Administrator of the Clarion Blog, Mishell Baker
Clarion Write-a-Thon 2011

   Now, I will publish what I wrote so far ....

No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib