There is no writing challenge this week, there is no writing challenge this week, there is no writing challenge this week! Um .... maybe I shouldn't celebrate too early, something new might be coming up, then my bliss would just go, *POOF.* I'm really, really glad that no writing challenge was posted on the Clarion Blog this week, but that doesn't mean that I will stop writing. I've been counting the words for "Crab Mentality." So far, I've counted 3512 words, but that's not the whole thing; there are still more words that I haven't included into the word count yet (I really suspect that I have reached my goal). Thank you for all the support. You are who kept me going, so thank you! This is the only one that was asked of the writers by the Clarion Blog this week ....
   Please check out this post by the administrator of the Clarion Blog, Mishell Baker!

                                                            2011 Write-a-Thon, Week 6 

   Please check it out, everyone, and thank you in advance!

No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib