Hi!

                It took me so long since I last posted here. I hope that you started 2012 well. The Chinese ones had welcomed the Year of the Water Dragon, and the romantic ones had celebrated Valentine’s Day. Some of you have become better at your work, and some of you are going to graduate from school soon. A new school-year is coming up; June in the Philippines, and September in western schools. As for now, it’s Women’s Month, and Women’s Day!
                “Crab Mentality” is back. I’ve created a part that’s exclusively for Facebook. You may check out "Crab Mentality" for Facebook. From now on, I’ll try to publish “Crab” every Saturday until its finale.

Charlene

No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib