The Great Musician

|
Charlene Delfin

I don’t know what happened; it was quick.
Now, writing in the rain, feeling lost,
Trying to go on, but being weak.
If I don’t stop it, it’d be worst.

The beautiful voice that sounds so good.
Strumming the guitar with skilled fingers,
Or filling the air with piano tunes;
Singing songs that make me feel better.

Compose sweet tunes, and make me listen.
Sing lines; distract me from this nightmare.
Musical talent makes dreams; you can.
Play the high notes and set the chords free.

The great musician that you can be
Who captivates sad people like me.


No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib