Hi. After years of avoiding blogs and after gaining a bit of courage about blogging from Bubblews, I'm here once more. My last days here were actually great. So great, that it scared me. Many people have noticed by now that I tend to shy away when my works get too much attention lol That's just me.

Before I share my music, I'm going to give some updates:

1. My book, "An Unknown Narrator," is now an ebook. I finally gained enough courage to make it available to a wider audience. LuLu.com has made it available on Google Books.

2. I now have an author Facebook page. As of this moment, I have no idea what to do with it.

3. I'm joining Camp NaNoWriMo 2015 April. I will be revising "10th Commandment," my novel from NaNoWriMo 2013 (I didn't finish it that year).

4. I'm joining NaPoWriMo 2015 and my entries will be hosted on this site.

5. I'm back here. Still thinking if this site needs a redesign.





So the updates are written. Now, I'm gonna share the playlist for Camp NaNoWriMo. I read in an article that one of the good blog topics for fiction authors is a Spotify writing playlist, that's why I'm doing it. I had Sabaton in my playlist for Camp NaNoWriMo 2014 July, but now there's James Blunt.

For a little backstory, Sabaton was shared to me by a very supportive friend last year. I loved the songs so much and collected them all over Spotify to listen to them while writing. I love "Coat of Arms." I didn't include the "Heroes" edition, though.

I keep changing favorites at a span of 24 hours, but James Blunt has been my most frequent fave male singer (and Dido is the most frequent fave female singer). Loved listening to him since I was 13. I'm banning "Telephone" from my playlist, though. Here's the current song list:

"Carry You Home"
"Always Hate Me"
"Satellites"
"Trail of Broken Hearts"
"Postcards"
"Smoke Signals"
"Stay the Night"
"The Only One"
"Bonfire Heart"

Still building this playlist. I'm currently looking for "Heart to Heart." I'm also planning to include my old Beethoven playlist as backup.

Best of James Blunt
All Things Beethoven

No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib