Camp NaNoWriMo 2015 word count: 11,882

Actually, I lost my original outline for "10th Commandment." Maybe I deleted it by accident. Had to create a new one before April.

Deleting a novel outline by accident is somehow better than accidentally deleting a poem. You can simply recreate the outline. I remember the plot twists by heart. Who died, who lost her mind, the fights, the chase scenes, etc.

Had a great time on FreeRice last weekend. Sadly, I'm back to my usual schedule and will be away from FreeRice again. I'm writing on Bubblews again and just reviewed "Cinderella." It was a great movie.

Here's my response to the challenge for NaPoWriMo 2015 Day Six. We're to write an aubade with a Monday twist.

According to Wikipedia, an aubade is a song about lovers' morning parting. Like, when they part ways in the morning. It actually made me think of writing a poem about the myth of Hephaistos catching Aphrodite with Apollo. But the NaPoWriMo blog said it's going to be about Monday, so I simply wrote my usual Monday thoughts. Waking up on Monday morning often feels like that scene in "Gladiator" when they stood in the middle of the Colosseum, their more powerful enemies going around them in chariots. (Photo credit: me.)

Farewell Over
Can I stay just longer?
Why can't I turn back time?
And we're never over.
How life would be more fine.
But we're always humans,
Not getting our wants.

You know well I don't want this,
The risk we always take,
Though we yearn and we miss.
Like the deep and dark lake,
Where silence takes me far,
They're pulling us apart.

God knows if I'll survive
In the perilous drive
As my rivals arrive.

They are calling me now.
Have to leave you behind.
Going back, don't know how.
No one else like your kind.
Hope to stay forever,
For this farewell's over.

No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib