Thursday, July 2, 2015

Those Weird Posts

Camp NaNoWriMo 2015 July word count goal: 50,000 words

Current word count: 728

I just did my usual end-of-the-month blog check-up. It's when I read all of my posts for the whole month and look for errors.

Well ... I can't even bring myself to say it. *sigh* But here are the notes that I wrote down after reading all of my blog posts for June. You be the judge.

"Stop talking too much about yourself.

You knew Luke Evans before April, but only as Vlad and not as an actor.

You dance. You learned a bit of swing last year. A bit, but that's still dancing. You were meaning to say that you're not good at dancing.

Stop writing down all the technicalities of how you write your novel.

Why do you keep writing about what's behind your novel and not your novel?

'Musixshakes'? It's 'Musixmatch.' Your insomnia is too much.

Just tell them you're making progress with the novel, okay?

Stick to the topic."

Alright. I sure am making progress with the novel. I'm at that part where Evelyn finally decided to kill the villain. Of course, I won't tell if she did kill him. That's not within my job as a blogger anymore. Still, thanks a lot for reading! :)

I gotta get back to writing. After writing, I'll continue getting to know my new cabin mates. We have this thing in Camp NaNoWriMo that we call "cabins." It's a private forum that's consisted of writers who have things in common. Mine are all girls and all within my age range. Also, I'll try to figure out whether "Only the Good" should be in Crime or Suspense.

(written at 4:11A.M. of July 2)
Post a Comment