Thursday, August 20, 2015

Present! :D

August 18, 2015. 11:20P.M.
When it comes to blogging, it pays to be extremely honest. To be very, very honest right now, I'm having a hell of a writer's block. A writer's block is when a writer can't write.

Well, I'm writing. But I'm writing randomly. I have no particular topic, and I'm just filling enough space of this page with my words just to be able to say that I was present on my blog today.

I have been trying out different topics in the past minutes, but I always end up deleting all of them. My first topic was about "trust" and what I think of it. The second topic was about why I put the writing of "Only the Good" aside for a while. The third topic was about how the storm scared me from traveling to Marikina today (ordinarily, I'd be delighted at the idea of facing another storm, but I was carrying my friend's notebook in a paper bag and she'd be mad at me for getting it wet). The fourth topic was about my worst moment in poetry and my best moment in poetry. My fifth topic was about my poetry inspirations. My sixth topic was about what makes my current location better from my original location. My seventh topic was about what I think when I look at the evening sky and admire the stars.

I just deleted all of them because I ended up writing contradicting ideas. Also, I'm kinda done writing about my novels. I've been writing about my novels for like, five months now.

... there. :) I filled enough space of the page with my words. This should be my blog post for today.
Post a Comment