Sunday, March 13, 2016

Away Time

Dear readers,

I will be taking a break from blogging within this month of March.

My first reason for taking a break from blogging: most of my recent blog posts are not yet shared on social media. I have been active on this blog, but inactive on social media.

I’d like my audience on social media to be able to keep up with my audience on this blog.

Another reason for taking a break from blogging is that my other tasks are piling up because of blogging. It took me 3 weeks to write my previous blog post, and the time used on it took time from all my other tasks. I think that my other tasks will soon be beyond manageable if I still keep skipping them for blogging.

So I will be taking a break from blogging. I will be back in April. Thank you for reading. :)

Charlene
Post a Comment