Friday, April 1, 2016

NaPoWriMo 2016: 1st Day

 Hi! I'm blogging live again and Camp NaNoWriMo 2016 April and NaPoWriMo 2016 have just begun and I'm in!

For Camp NaNoWriMo 2016 April, I'm writing a Suspense/Thriller novel titled, "Blue Eyes." It's basically an experimental project at the moment. I just finished writing 967 words of it.

For NaPoWriMo 2016, this is my poem for today:

 

Made of Dreams

Green leaves shining in the sun ...
Tell me why,
When the winds blow, they sing?

Sounds of Nature alive in here.
Birds are singing
As you walk on lush grass.

Soft and bending beneath your feet,
But not breaking.
Fighting like scents of the past.

In shimmers, sweet colors, and hues
Brought by flavors
Of the birthday cake they brought

To the party tonight at riverside.
Just making up
What can be, all the possibilities.


 

Post a Comment