Sunday, December 25, 2016

Blogging to You

Hi! It's Christmas Eve (and Christmas Day on my side of the globe). I'm sure that you are with your families and friends. I appreciate that you have taken the time to read this post. As a token of my appreciation, I will make this post short so as not to take too much of your time.

I don't have a laptop with me right now and I'm using my smartphone to do this post. So I can't open the files in my flashdisk to check the dates of each of the poems I ever created. I'm not good at remembering dates. I will just tell you a bit about the poems I published this December.

"Dreamy Rhum" is about a drunk person who is imagining things. It's inspired by a lack of inspiration. Yes, it happens.

"The Second Conflict" marks the beginning of my next batch of works. The first batch is all vivid imagery and Odysseus. The second batch is about romance with villains.

"Tormented" is about the times when I got in trouble for saying something shocking.

These are the only poems I published this December.

By the way, I would like to inform you that I am now writing for Channillo. The brilliant Kara Klotz, founder of Channillo, became my Twitter Follower. She invited me to write for Channillo. I am most honored to be a writer for this exciting website and I'm delighted to have a place for my poems. Please check out my new poems on Channillo. (I'm sorry, my series cover photo isn't quite the right size. I'll fix it when I get my laptop back.)

And that's all for today. May you have a joyous, happy, loving, and safe Christmas. Party hard and party smart on the last hours of 2016. And Advanced Happy, Happy New Year! Blog to you again in 2017!
Post a Comment