Hi, everyone! How are you preparing for Christmas?
   This blog was started only this July, but it has gained more readers than I had expected to gain in such a short time span. Honestly, I've been overwhelmed by your support. Some of you share my posts, some of you recommend this, and most of you read every episode of "Crab" and every blog update. That's just awesome! Thank you so much! :)
    I have to inform you that Part 18 of "Crab Mentality" is going to be the last episode for this year, because I will sign off for Christmas. It is sad to not be with you in the coming Saturdays, but don't you think that it's odd to read a horror story during the Christmas season? I think that this blog has created some kind of a camaraderie among us, and we will meet again starting 2012. Thank you, and Merry Christmas! (And a Happy New Year!)

No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib