The Many

|
Charlene Delfin

What is it like to be left-handed?
Hard to write where sentences started.
Letters tend to start from the left end.
It isn’t easy like I wanted.

The mouse has to be on the left side.
Do we learn this from a childhood guide?
Are we born with it on our minds?
Some people said that we often lied.

We were few, yet they said we were bad.
They ostracized us for what we had.
The many ruled the few; it’s so sad,
But it doesn’t make us very mad.

We’re unique in the right-handed mass.
This hand makes me stronger than I was.
Left-handed people are so steadfast.
With two writing hands, I’m one of “us.”


No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib